Questions on Oracle Web Server 2.0

From: <nkimtong_at_starnet.gov.sg>
Date: 1997/01/08

Hi
I hope someone can help me with the following problems: 1)Is it possible to stop the prompt for OWS username and password when a client tries to connect to the webserver?

2)Is it possible to force the client to logon to the database (web server and database server is on different machine) when it connects to the webserver. I would like to know on the client side the actual username of the person not the DCD username

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks