ORA-6571 function does not guarantee not to update database

From: Yasuhiro Ushitaki <ushi_at_po.globe.or.jp>
Date: 1997/01/08

Hi,Vladimir A. Kochnev

What kind of character-set do you write in article <AACQApoiU3_at_ashmet.chel.su>?
I can't read your messages. But you must have trouble on ORA-06571, I think.
If that's true, Try as following.

SQL> create or replace package ppp is
  2 function fff return number;
  3 PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFERENCES (fff,WNDS,WNPS,RNDS,RNPS);   4 end;
  5 /

Package created.

SQL> create or replace package body ppp is   2 function fff return number is
  3 begin
  4 return (1);
  5 end fff;
  6 end ppp;
  7 /

Package body created.

SQL> select ppp.fff from dual;

      FFF

        1

Keywords are 'PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFFERENCES','WNDS' as so on, please search on your PL/SQL manual.

--
Yasuhiro Ushitaki / Toyo Information Systems Co.,Ltd.