Statistics in Oracle server performance

From: Leong San Io Francisco <d941686_at_sp2>
Date: 1997/01/07

Hello! Happy New Year!

Recently, I posted a question regarding extremely bad Oracle performance on Netware, but no one replied... anyway, today, picking up the problem again, I deleted the statistics analyzed from the tables and the server returns back to the same level of performance before. Are statistics really BAD in Oracle 7.2.2? The tables that we have are fairly static so we decided to put on them statistics, but I haven't thought that putting them would be so bad!

Francisco Leong
d941686_at_umac.mo Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST