Oracle to WordBasic is it possible

From: ASALWA <asalwa_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/07

Is it possible to pass oracle data/parameters from oracle to WordBasic programs ?
see description of what we are trying to do below.

We are designing a correspondence subsystem for a client. The subsystem will comprise of MS-Word forms and programs (using WordBasic) and will interact with an Oracle main system. We would like to hear from anyone with experience developing custom applications in MS-Word in which MS-Word communicates with Oracle by passing Oracle data/parameters to WordBasic.

If you know of any MS-Word/Oracle custom built applications or can provide us with any guidance, please feel free toemail me at ASALWA_at_aol.com.

Thanks.
-Arrojah Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST