AST Server Locks on Oracle Install

From: Ken Ridgway <Ken_at_fithd.ca>
Date: 1997/01/07

I am near the end!

We are trying to install ORACLE Workgroup Server 7.2 on an AST server. Everytime the installation reaches 99% complete the machine locks up.

Upon restarting the AST the OS performance is terrible for a short time and then it locks up again. To get the server back to normal we have to uninstall the Oracle Server. Once this is done the NT box is sane again.

We have successfully installed the product on different H/W but not on AST. Any help would be apprecitated.

Ken. Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST