Looking for something new in 1997?

From: Bulki Jain <rcgbulki_at_neosoft.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

RCG Information Technology currently has 65 exclusive positions in Austin, Texas and Kansas City, Missouri in which we are seeking programmer analysts with a minimum of two years COBOL developmental experience preferably in an MVS environment. These are 2-3 year assignments and as salaried plus bonus incentive roles. We are also offering relocation incentives and competitive salaries. For more details, please call Victoria Freeman at 800-877-5383 *138, or fax your resume to 713-956-1705 attn: Victoria L. Freeman or EMAIL Bulki Jain. We will be happy to go into the details of the job description! Thank you

Bulki Jain
RCG Information Technology
Phone: (713)880-9500
Fax: (713)956-1705 Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST