Re: Oracle Developer Progamme - Any good?

From: Steve Chaplin <stevec_at_osiris.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/01/06

In article <32AF094B.52C7_at_telesph.com>, janet_at_telesph.com says...

> One of our developers approached me today. She
>had found the Oracle Developer Programme
>(at http://tiburon.us.oracle.com/odp/)
> Has anyone had experience with this program?

Having just attended the Oracle Developer Conference, I supposedly get ODP free! I am waiting to see if this is the case....

As such, I have no experience of ODP but, if ODC is anything to go by, it will be useful but not overly technical.

Drop me an e-mail in a month or so to see if I have received anything if you wish!

S.

  Name: : Steve Chaplin
  Email : stevec_at_osiris.bt.co.uk
  Phone : 0117 935 5483
  Fax   : 0117 935 5101
    "The number you have dialled is imaginary. Please rotate your 'phone
                     through 90 degrees and try again."