Forms45 runs wrong reports executable

From: Ron <rmoeller_at_ladc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

When I use run_product inside Forms 4.5 to call Reports, forms executes r25runm. This truncates my roughly half boilerplate text.

Sounds like bug 277188, but I'm not printing in character mode. Possibly related to bug 345872?

From the command line I can execute r25runmg. (I believe the g stands for graphics.) This prints fine.

How do I get Forms 4.5 to call r25runmg instead of r25runm? I have been unable to find where oracle refers to the parameter REPORTS.

This could be an installation issue, but I don't know.

Thank you in advance,
Ron Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST