Oracle and Threads

From: Reza Aghaei <reza_at_gftpd-mail.citicorp.com>
Date: 1997/01/05

We are in the process of developing a multithreaded appliction and are going to use Oracle 7.3 which is supposed to be thread safe. The code is being written in C++/ProC. Have anyone done this before?, please let me know about your experience. Do I have to use different connections for each thread to be able to manage transactions i.e. commit, roolback or I can multithread a single connection.

Regards
Reza Received on Sun Jan 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST