Re: Potential Issues: Migrate from WFG to Windows95

From: David Wheatley <wheat_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/01/05

Hi Celiza

Migrated from 3.11 to 95 switched to TCP/IP some months ago although still running a few 3.11 machines,
If your applications are ODBC, you should have no problem, we carry out are own VB application development
and Beta tested 95 before the move.
Try and keep your Oracle Instance on a dedicated machine and use only NT services that are required, this leaves
more processor time and memory to the ever hungry Oracle beast.

celiza_decarvalho_at_fmc.com wrote in article <852238608.18955_at_dejanews.com>...