Re: Does PO7 Work On NT 4.0

From: Michael Fanelli <mfanelli_at_dimensional.com>
Date: 1997/01/04

Oracle does not support the current version of PO for NT under 4.0. The update is due this month. That being said, I do run PO on NT4 and have only encountered a few weird glitches with some of the tools (all were known by Oracle tech support). None of them is a show stopper. If you are upgrading from NT3.51, reinstall Oracle after the upgrade to NT4.

                         michael fanelli
                         mfanelli_at_barchoc.gunnison.co.us

Adrian P Challinor <Adrian.Challinor_at_osiris.co.uk> wrote in article <32ca1221.609090105_at_news.demon.co.uk>...