Oracle Position Available NC

From: KJPhilbr13 <kjphilbr13_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/03

Are you interested in a position in Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina?

If you are looking for a Career? Then I think we need to talk!

I am NOT a recruiter. I work for a consulting group here in the North Carolina.

This is not you typical Consulting Firm. We they contacted me and I found out that they were a consulting group I almost hung up the telephone. (Now I'm glad I didn't do that!) I had heard the horror stories about being a consultant. But honestly, this firm really cares. They want you to succeed and they will do whatever they can to ensure that you do. They truly want you to be happy at any given client site. If you succeed then they succeed. They treat you as an individual. If you have the skills, then they will get you the work. I've worked here for a year and it has been the most positive experience I've had in my 15 years in the Computer Industry. The working condidtions that I have had are the BEST!

If you are serious, EMail me your resume at KJPhilbr13_at_aol.com (Text Format or MS Word) Received on Fri Jan 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST