Oracle Connects

From: Michael H Reddish <Michael=H=Reddish_at_msd.ray.com>
Date: 1997/01/03

Trying to figure out how many licenses I need for a particular application that will be accessing an Oracle Database via ODBC. If my max of concurrent users in the application at any given time will be 20 Users, Do I need 20 Oracle licenses? Or can I assume that connections will be only when an SQL Request is made and it is disconnected after the data is returned to the Client, which would mean I do not need 20 licenses. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could Email me their throughts.

Thanks, Mike Received on Fri Jan 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST