Oracle ODBC error with iis 3.0 Active Server Pages

From: Bob Snodgrass <snodgrass.r_at_wcsmail.com>
Date: 1997/01/02

I'm getting an ODBC error in my first Active Server Page with Microsoft's Internet Information Server 3.0. It's using ODBC thru SQL*NET (latest versions). The error that shows up it -

[Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver]Descriptor type is out of range.

nodeado.asp, line 7

and line 7 in my script is -

Set RS = Conn.Execute("Select * FROM WIN_PREFIX")

the same line works fine with other non-Oracle ODBC sources and I can't seem to find any error message info on Oracle's web site about ODBC. I've had no problems using Oracle ODBC with Microsoft's iis 2.0 *.idc and *.htx web database templates on this same server.

Any input would be a great help.

Thanks,
Bob Snodgrass

snodgrass.r_at_wcsmail.com Received on Thu Jan 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST