Oracle Call Interface program, Ingres database?

From: Nick Lewins <nick_at_ccis.adisys.com.au>
Date: 1997/01/02

I have an application which uses the Oracle Call Interface to talk to an Oracle database, and I would like to deploy it at some sites which have an Ingres database already, but no Oracle database. Does anyone know of a gateway which I can use to allow my application to communicate with an Ingres database via the OCI API?

Oracle's Ingres Transparent Gateway product appears to support only the Oracle server talking to an Ingres server; not an Oracle (OCI) client talking to an Ingres server.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Lewins
ADI Ltd.
nick_at_ccis.adisys.com.au Received on Thu Jan 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST