Re: Oracle SQL reference

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1996/12/31

K. McCord wrote:

> Does anyone know of an on-line reference for ORACLE SQL? I'm
> particularly interested in data types and functions that can be
> performed on them.
>
> Thanks,
> K. McCord

Try taking a look at "RevealNet: PL/SQL Developer". You can obtain full product information and download a fully functional demo from the RevealNet website: http://www.revealnet.com

"RevealNet: PL/SQL Developer" is an MS-Windows knowledge base covering over 800 technical topics for Oracle PL/SQL development. The topics have been carefully written by renowned Oracle PL/SQL authors Steven Feuerstein and Kevin Owens. The product covers the following major topic areas:

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.
(800) 738-3254 Received on Tue Dec 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CST