OO programming w/PL*SQL Packages

From: James Lorenzen <lorenzen_at_visi.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

Hello, I'm working on a project that has been designed with objects and we are now planning the development. This is for Oracle 7.1 on an SCO platform and I am looking for any pointers or guidence from anyone out there who may have gone down this path before.

I have the ORA Oracle PL/SQL book by Feurstein and it has some good pointers on how to use packages as objects. But I would like to here about other experiences, pitfalls, success, etc..

TIA
   James

--
lorenzen_at_visi.com             | Life is complex; it has