IRC Channels for Oracle Discussions

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1996/12/31

I run #oracle and #oracle-dba on dalnet(an irc network), feel free to stop by and chat talk about things, i've had people in there from all walks of using oracle. Sometimes there is no one in there other times quite a few.  Either way drop by, thanx, joe. If ur not sure what irc is or want to know how to connect feel free to email me, i'll give u the scoop. :) joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)