Re: Newest Oracle books from O'Reilly

From: Martin Smith <mfsmith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

I am interested in Oracle in a Data Warehouse application, including issues like data cleaning; aggregation/denormalization strategies and tools; taking advantage of BIT-MAPPED INDEXES, thin client (browser) support; Oracle Web Server and other options for accessing Oracle via the Web; meta-data management.