Focus sqlnet Question

From: <ruth_at_utdallas.edu>
Date: 1996/12/30

I'm using UP-UX Ver 10 and Using Oracle Ver 7.2.3 (or something like that - I'm not sure about the versions).

I have two unix machines which are connected with sqlnet1 and sqlnet2. I'm connecting to one machine and have synonym to a table that sits on the other machive.
Using sqlplus command there is no problem reaching the data but using the FOCUS - a report generator , I have trouble to get the data and it looks like a network problem.

any Idea ? anyone knows FOCUS ? any web site ? Please Email me ruth_at_utdallas.edu
Thanks Doron Received on Mon Dec 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CST