Oracle Report 2.5.3.6.7 running on NT

From: Lisa Rood <lrood_at_premierdesign.com>
Date: 1996/12/30

Hi,
I have run into the following message a number of times...

REP - 1219: object_name has no size -- length or width is zero

For some reason when I run a report the a executable version thinks that objects in the layout have no size(but they do on the editor)... The only way I have been able to fix this is to delete the object from the layout and re-create it...
I have re-sized objects and the executable STILL will not recognize it...

Does anyone know of a quicker simpler way to fix the error w/ out having to re-create the field...

Thanks,
Lisa Rood
lrood_at_premierdesign.com Received on Mon Dec 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CST