Simple PO7w95 Navigator/SQL+ question

From: <Josh_at_vn.com>
Date: 1996/12/30

I Loaded a trial version of PO7 for win95, and sure enough, there are the sample tables/views/etc...visible from navigator...no problem yet.

Then I go into SQL+ to try a SELECT or a DESC on a table and I get "object does not exist" I've tried several tables and several roles and no luck.

What stupid little thing am I missing here?

Thanks. Received on Mon Dec 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CST