File Upload by Oracle webserver/PLSQL?

From: Chunchao Wang <ccw_at_ms.tl.gov.tw>
Date: 1996/12/27

Hi,
I am using PL/SQL Agent(with PL/SQL Web toolkit) to process client's form-based request. Now I need to do file-upload from client's browser, but I found no way to catch that file from my PL/SQL code. Maybe the Oracle webserver did not parse this kind of form data. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Chunchao Wang
Chunghwa Telecom.
ccw_at_ms.tl.gov.tw Received on Fri Dec 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CST