Parrell Backup failure ?

From: <mghong_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: 1996/12/26

  Hello Currently I'm using Oracle version 6.0 Since we had 2 database.I try to backup the 2 database but it will work if I backup start at 20:00 until 08:00am...The problem is my employee will start working at 07:30 already.

For exmple I got 2 database ..
1st is HQ 2nd is KK
So I start another solution which mean I backup 2 database separate using 1.6 8mm and 6525 3m tape for each database..but the problem is every time I backup(HQ) 8mm tape can get rhrough but the 6525 will stuck in one of the table in my database kk?

So my company decide to do a full-backup at Sunday 20:00 until 08:00 to avoid user to login and halt the terminal.. And it WORK ?????
Or is it my NCR 3545 can't not handle 2 simultaneous backup processing ?
any Oracle guru please help me ?? Received on Thu Dec 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CST