Personal Oracle7 for Win95 Doc's

From: Steven Oney <soney_at_1y.com>
Date: 1996/12/26

I am looking for a good book on Personal Oracle7 for Windos 95. Can any one help me? I have started to read the books from Oracle Press however They seem to only cover up to Windows 3.1. I'm looking for doc's on the oracle navigator that comes with the Win95 version release 7.2. I have worked on other DB's and am teaching my self Oracle. Since I have to learn DBA fuctions to set up and maintain my DB's it is helpful to have a current doc.

thanks Steve Oney email:soney_at_1y.com Received on Thu Dec 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CST