How to Implement Automatic Switching Between Instance with Different Instance Name

From: Mohamad Sabri Isa <sabrisa_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: 1996/12/24

Hello..

Currently I have two instances name with two IP addresses. If one of my instance is down, how can I implement an automatic switching between this two instance. i.e. If one of them is down, the process automatically switch to the other instance which is running.

Please somwbody reply this, because this is very important for my implementation in live system.

Thank You...

sabrisa_at_pc.jaring.my

or

sabrisa_at_tm.net.my Received on Tue Dec 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CST