Re: Nested transactions?

From: Gert Rijs <gem_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1996/12/24

Hi Jeremy,
I don't think oracle directly supports this (nested trans). However, you can create 2 separate database connections in your oci program and rollback just one of them.
Hope that helps,

        Gert

--
At Home: gem_at_wirehub.nl
At Work: gert.rijs_at_corp.ah.nl

Mr. Jeremy Bettis <bettis_at_inetnebr.com> wrote in article
<59otbf$8qv_at_falcon.inetnebr.com>...