Re: SetItemProperty in Forms 4.5/ Developer 2000

From: PECC <hc76_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/12/23

Hi! I'm Raffaello Cowan I work for Petroleum Exploration Computer consultants (PECC Ltd.).

I understand your problems as i am trying to work on this very problem, especially to allow a user to change the width of a column in a block at run time (as in a spreadsheet type application).

I have managed to resize canvas', views and forms but this is a real delema for items. The only way i can see at present to resolve this problem is to hard code in the actually mouse pointer x,y locations and setting yes/no variables to be triggered with when-mouse-down etc...and physical x,y validation settings (eg if more than 20,20 then set_item_property size to 30,20).

GOOD LUCK and keep me informed (my E-mail is hc76_at_dialp.pipex.com).

REGARDS and Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

RAFFAELLO Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST