Does PO7 Work On NT 4.0

From: Doug MacDonald <dmacdonald_at_netsitesys.com>
Date: 1996/12/23

I hope this question has not been asked too many times but although I have seen no indication that Personal Oracle 7 works under NT4.0 neither have I seen any that it doesn't work. I have the Oracle Workgroup/2000 90 day trial CD which has the PO7 and the other PC based Oracle Databases. Is it worth trying to install PO7 on my NT4.0 system?

Thanks

Doug Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST