Question on Disk Arrays ???

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 1996/12/22

Can anyone offer me pros and cons on:

        A Symmetrix 3500 system (EMC) with 2 GB cache controllers

                OR

	A Digital Enterprise Storage Array (STORAGEWORKS), controllers
	here go up to 128 MB cache

The system will be used for very large databases. I have completed my benchmarks and analysis but would lie to hear from people who can augment my information.

TIA Nabil Courdy
moab_at_emirates.net.ae Received on Sun Dec 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CST