which server am I on?

From: L. Tseng <lesliet_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1996/12/19

Is there an easy way to tell what server your are on in a SQL*Plus session? How about the way to show the database/instance for the session? I found myself frequently confused over having serveral sql*plus sessions connecting to different Oracle servers (local,remote) and instances.

Thanks,

Leslie Received on Thu Dec 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CST