Re: Synchronizing passwords

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1996/12/18

Joe Kazimierczyk (kaz_at_bms.com) wrote:

: Joseph Testa wrote:

: >
: > I read sometime ago on comp.databases.oracle about third-party product
: > that will allow single userid/password for multiple instances. I'd
: > appreciate anyone who is doing this letting me know the name of the
: > product and how it has worked for them.
: >
: > thanx, joe

: SQL<>Secure from Braintree Technology. We use this, and it works. : Check them out at: http://www.sqlsecure.com/

I talked to Braintree Sales rep. For our setup 10 instances anf 1400 users the cost would be 60K just to purchase the software, that cost itself is prohibitive. Guess, we will have to write our own. :)

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)