Re: Oracle WEB Server Help

From: Dima Markman <dima_at_logal.co.il>
Date: 1996/12/18

You can see source of this procedure
here:

procedure formHidden(cname       in varchar2,
                     cvalue      in varchar2 DEFAULT NULL,
                     cattributes in varchar2 DEFAULT NULL) is
begin p(htf.formHidden(cname,cvalue,cattributes)); end;
function formHidden(cname       in varchar2,
                    cvalue      in varchar2 DEFAULT NULL,
                    cattributes in varchar2 DEFAULT NULL) return varchar2 is
begin

   return('<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="'||cname||'"'||' VALUE="'||cvalue||'"'||

           IFNOTNULL(cattributes,' '||cattributes)||
          '>');

end;