Re: Primary index storage

From: Brian P. Mac Lean <brian.maclean_at_teldta.com>
Date: 1996/12/17

Angelito Dizon wrote:

> Since Oracle automatically creates primary indexes, how can I specify
> storage parameters for a primary index?
>
> Thanks,
> Lito
>
> Lito Dizon
> adizon_at_us.net

To allocate at create table time.....

create table adj_code (

        adj_type                        varchar2(2) not null,
        adj_desc                        varchar2(30) not null,
                constraint adj_code_pk
                        primary key( adj_type )
) tablespace tbs_ref_data
        initrans 2 maxtrans 255 pctfree 20 pctused 70
        storage( initial 10K next 10K
                minextents 1 maxextents 121 pctincrease 0)
        parallel(degree 1) nocache
  enable primary key using index
        tablespace tbs_ref_idx

--