Financials Vendor Load Problem on Prod 14 SC

From: <tlberukoff_at_>
Date: 1996/12/16

Since we upgraded to Prod 14 SC version of the Gov't Financials Payables/Purchasing modules, I have been having a vendor load problem. The tables (po_vendors, po_vendor_sites) load, but if I try to modify anything in the online form, I get a FRM-40654 error (record has been updated. Requery block to see change), which doesn't make any sense as I am the only one accessing the data. If I switch over to character mode, update anything in the record, and then return to GUI mode, the error disappears.
Apparently, we are not the only client site having this problem, but cannot log a TAR because Oracle doesn't support direct load of the vendor tables. We are using version 7.1.6 of the database on AIX and 10.6.1. SC14 of the apps.  Any help would be appreciated. I can be emailed directly at tlberukoff.boco.co.gov Received on Mon Dec 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CST