READ THIS !!!!!!!

From: $$$$$ IT WORKS NICKI <$$$_at_MONEY!.net>
Date: 1996/12/15

                     Taking 5 minutes to read    READ THIS!!!!

This is a letter that I keep seeing all over the internet so I tried it and it works!!!!!!!

Read below, Try and see what happens!!!!! ITS INCREDIBLE !!!!!

This is the $1.00 concept explained without the hype and silly numbers!

This posting has been appearing for quite some time and has now literally got thousands of people actively involved. you mah be little confused by the way it's been explained.
However, I personally have never believed in a so called "Free lunch". But this idea is so simple involving only a modest $5.00 investment that I simply had to try it.

At first, it took me quite a while to figure it out - my first impressions led me to believe that there must be someone behind it who alone is benefiting. But this isn't so, you only have to look at the various postings to realise this; the thousands of postings that are made all carry different names and addresses. So with so many people involved I became convinced that with this particular program I too could benefit. Although many of the postings have been modified the basic principal remains the same, in my opinion the only problem has been the way the initial concept has been repeatedly changed - too many people try to make it more difficult than it is.

With this in mind I have set out to explain what I consider to be a clearer version, in the hope there is no doubt in people's minds that it's fully understood. Because believe me, this system does work! In general, these postings lead you to believe you can make $50,000, which I think is a little over the top; however it does depend on how much you put into it. But now ten days after my initial involvement, I'm beginning to get a reasonable and realistic return with a further understanding of just how big this concept is. I still cannot believe it - the money is coming in from all over the world. That money sure comes in useful, but what's more important is the fact I have proved this is a totally workable and legitimate system involving no risk and no major cash outlay.

My other concern was the legal aspect, so I checked this through and was told by my lawyer that providing I mail one dollar to the person I am asking to put me on their mailing list, I am in fact paying for a service. And that service consists of using the Internet to advertise a business. So what is this
business? Well this business is to do with assembling a mailing list of people who are interested in working from home using their computers to generate an income.

Ok...if your interested there are three basic steps: All of which are pretty simple. Think positive, after all, the people below became involved just like you!

THE FIRST STEP (1).
Obtain five sheets of paper You should use thick dark paper to discourage mail theft. a $1 bill, envelopes, and stamps. Write your full name and address on each sheet, with the words: "Please place me on your mailing list" enclosing a one dollar bill (or your nations equivlent) and mail to the following five addresses:

When you have mailed your message with the one dollar bill to the above people, go to the:

SECOND STEP (2):
From the addresses listed above, remove the top name and address and insert your own at the bottom so you still have five names and addresses, only this time your own is included.

This can be done by simply amending the address section as stated with no other alterations and posting as described later. Or, you can retype the whole document adding what you feel may be important. It's entirely up to you, I'm perfectly satisfied with the instructions, but I had to wait at least ten days before finding out how successful it really was. Until nearly two weeks had gone by I began thinking "How come there hasn't been any response" but after the 10th day dozens and then hundreds of letters began arriving. And they are increasing as each day passes. I already have $756.00 and at the rate the mail is arriving this soon will have doubled! I don't doubt people have earned very large sums of money,and suspect the reason is due to the amount of postings made, so who knows just what this money making venture is capable of. One thing is certain it's certainly working for me!!!

The Internet is growing daily at a phenomenal rate, doubling at least once a year perhaps you already know this. With millions of people surfing the Internet and an estimated 100,000 users scanning the newsgroups of which there are nearly 30,000+. This exposure is the key factor and the reason why: You, me, and all those who take part cannot fail not to be disappointed. Just think about it, if you became interested in this article, why shouldn't thousands of others!

At first, I posted to nearly 250 newsgroups, but due to the response soon increased this to 300, which brought in mail from Europe the Far east, Australia and America. So with my first dozen replies I made $12.00. But to simplify matters and keep the arithmetic easy, suppose I had posted to only 200 newsgroups with my name at five and just had five replies which would have meant I earned $5.00; however, actual responses seems The third and final step explains the concept.

THIRD STEP (3).
And the reason why it's so simple yet successful for those keen to participate and earn a realistic amount of cash. If you only make $5.00 for every two hundred postings with your name at five. Each person who sent you a $1.00 now also makes two hundred postings with your name at four equating to $50.00. Your Fifty new agents also make two hundred postings each with your name at three, say ten thousand postings equating to $500.00. These five hundred agents again make two hundred postings each with your name at two equating to
$10,000 or one hundred thousand postings.

Finally, five thousand people once again make two hundred postings with your name at one and this would equate to the mathematical statistic of $50.000 before your name drops off the list. Which is pretty exciting and mind boggling considering these figures are based on only two hundred postings at a time being made down the line! Most people may think these figures are ridiculous, but they do add up. After all they do say the success of the Internet is due to it's sheer capacity of over 40 million users.

Technically, you only need an average return of 2.5% from the 200 postings that each person makes in order to achieve these high figures. So with the Internet comprising of 40 million user's the sky really is the limit!!! It's a never ending money making process because when your name finally drops off the list, or indeed before if you really need the cash (and who doesn't) you simply access another newsgroup posting and begin the process over again, placing your name at Five. Please remember to upload this article to as many newsgroups, local bulletin boards, message areas and file sections as possible. Many ISPs allow you also to send mail to all_at_domainname.net. The financial rewards are in your favor, but as stated, the level of success depends upon your efforts! And how much posting you do. Some groups simply get more trafic than others.

As a personal note:

The above figures are for demonstration purposes only with the whole concept and current success based upon the number of people participating. And the number of newsgroups and file sections you post this article to. Yes, it really depends on you the individual! How much money you want to make rests in your hands. Accessing newsgroups is very easy considering there are nearly 30,000+ to choose from. Your success rate is determined by the amount of newsgroups accessed, you must follow through and post this or your own similar article to hundreds of newsgroups; maximise your postings and you maximise your cash intake.

GENERAL STEPS ON AUTOMATING THE PROCESS: Make any necessary changes to this article as explained in step (2) and when you're satisfied, save it as a .txt file and import it into the body of your email or newsreader program. This way you only have to change the name of the newsgroup or email address for each redistribution.

Valuable tip: And very important for those not too familiar with email:

By all means use a wordprocessor to ensure the article is composed well, but to ensure people that first read it via their newsreader program see it clearly laid out. Re-format it with a simple text editor such as "notepad," or "WordPad" if your using "Windows 95" or "SimpleText" on the Mac.

Providing the text is clearly visible and does not scroll into the right margin, it should be ok! Using this procedure essentially means the article will be correctly displayed when viewed through other people's newsreader's. You can of course check this out for yourself before going on line, by viewing it
in your own newsreader program.

Next, begin by locating the newsgroups you intend posting to, Netscape 3.0 or a similar newsreader (YA Newswatcher) is terrific for this, because you can highlight dozens of newsgroups all at once, enabling you to distribute your
article to 1000's of locations in less than an hour or two. Highlight all newsgroups you want to mail your letter to which as you know is done by holding down CTRL (or Command key on the Mac) while left clicking. This way you can
select multiple newsgroups in one go, choose perhaps a dozen each time. You will then see all the newsgroups you highlighted displayed in the Newsgroups Field.

Repeat the process over and over again by selecting further newsgroups in multiples of 20's or 25's but try to be selective with the groups by posting to
high volume locations, and don't choose a subject that appears too flashy, this will only put people off. This is an honest and legitimate way of making a reasonable amount of money, and making it on a regular basis. But only if your message is sincere and clearly understood by others will you succeed.

PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but it's all too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with dollar bills inside. The success for all participating is dependant upon this taking place and if carried out will mean a 500% increase on your article being redistributed! The system won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to remain anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure your address is correct.

AS A FINAL NOTE: Many business ideas for making money, no matter how well thought out and implemented simply don't get off the ground. And in most cases is due to advertising costs, but the exposure obtained through the Internet is quite honestly - pretty awesome, so please study this article carefully taking all the time you want, because the moment you begin participating you will be on track for some serious financial rewards.

By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see the benefits the first week.

BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR INTAKE OF MAIL FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU! If you don't beleive you'll make any money, it's worth $5 to get some of the wild stamps, and to have bragging rights about how far you mail has traveled.

Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the few money making schemes that really does work... GOOD LUCK!!!