Changing login name

From: Bob Powers <bob_at_ia-ngnet.army.mil>
Date: 1996/12/12

Does anyone know how to change the Oracle login name without having to revoke the user and recreating, then having to grant all the permissions?

I am using and older version of Oracle 6.36 running on a Unix machine.

Please email me directly as I will be out of the office for a while and may miss it here on the newsgroup

Bob
bob_at_ia-ngnet.army.mil Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CST