Updateable view--How to see if it is?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/12/12

What is the mose efficient method to determine whether a view is updateable or display-only?

The only way I can be sure is to attempt to update the view and see if an error is returned. But there must be an easier way.

I will sure appreciate your suggestions.

TIA,
Steve Cosner Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CST