Re: Returning resultsets from Oracle Stored procedures???

From: Kasu Sista <sista_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Unfortunately you can't do this in Oracle. The best you can do is return a single value using a stored function. If you need a record set returned, then you need to store the results in a temporary table and then select from it once you know that the stored procedure is successful. This is supposed to be available in some future version. Not sure if it is 7.3 or not.

Kasu Sista
Links Technology Corp.