Re: Problem with PRO*C and PL/SQL-Procedure

From: Emil Hahn Pedersen <ehp_at_ramboll.dk>
Date: 1996/12/12

I look'ed up the errorcode in the Oracle Precompile Message book (hope you don't mind :-) ), and it seems that your bind variable is a different type than the column.

--
Yours faithfully

Emil Hahn Pedersen
ehp_at_ramboll.dk / ehp_at_datatid.dk

Andreas Listl <listl_at_rto.dec.com> wrote in article
<32AECDED.2781_at_rto.dec.com>...