relinking oraperl

From: T.W.J.North-93 <T.W.J.North-93_at_student.lboro.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/12/11

Can anyone help me - I have just upgraded from Oracle 7.0.? to 7.1.14 on an HP running HP-UX A.09 and some perl scripts which use Oraperl have stopped working. Apparently I need to relink this because I have upgraded Pro*C but I don't have any idea how to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

Trevor Wm J North Loughborough University, UK