Paradox7 95 -> ODBC -> Oracle7

From: Dave Ruhde <dave.ruhde_at_ccmail.adp.wisc.edu>
Date: 1996/12/11

When I use Oracle's Win95 ODBC driver for Oracle7 (v 1.13.5.4) with Paradox 7 for Win95 as a client, I get the following error when I attempt a connection:

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]Information type out of range.

Does anyone know one way or the other whether this combination (Oracle's Win95 ODBC driver and Paradox 7 Win95) works?

I successfully connected with the 32-bit intersolv driver, so I am sure SQL*Net and the backend are OK.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Ruhde
DoIT/UW-Madison
dave.ruhde_at_doit.wisc.edu Received on Wed Dec 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CST