Is OS authentication secure enough?

From: Bob Yeh <ryeh_at_juno.com>
Date: 1996/12/09

Hi,

I am running server 7.2 on Sun solaris 2.4(sql*net 2.2) with PC Window and UNIX clients. IS using OS authentication scure enough?

I have more than one servers. Is it true TWO_TASK variable does not support OS authentication? What environment variable shuold I use to allow the user to login the proper server with a '/'.

Thank you for your help.

Bob Received on Mon Dec 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CST