Re: Compuserve Oracle Support: Worth It??

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1996/12/08

doug a blaisdell wrote:

> I'm thinking of getting the Oracle compuserve support, but
> wondered if it was worth it. I ASSume a compuserve account is
> required.
>
> thanks for any opinions, in advance,
> doug

You will need a Compuserve account and metallic support from Oracle (bronze, silver,gold) to access Oracle's ORASUPP forum on Compuserve. Compuserve is cheap, and the support is well worth it.

You can also join the IOUG forum, hosted by the International Oracle User Group. This forum is very well organized, and regularly visited by renowned Oracle experts from around the world.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.
http://www.revealnet.com Received on Sun Dec 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CST