SNA to read NT Oracle Database

From: Jose Garcia <garci_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1996/12/05

Does anyone know of software for a CICS mainframe and an NT server machine
to allow the mainframe access to an Oracle7 database on the NT server machine?
We are using Microsoft SNA Server on the NT and due to program design (yes,
this is a dumb goverment, DoD, restriction) only receive data from the mainframe.
Due to a new program requirement, the mainframe now needs information located
in our database but we can't send it.

What we are looking for is software that will allow CICS to control, ie access,
our database.

Please email as well as posting if you have any suggestions. Thank you,
Jose Garcia
garci_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CST