Re: Log Writer Freeze up - Deadlock ???

From: Dave Young <dyoung_at_mercury.uah.ualberta.ca>
Date: 1996/12/05

Well we got through one. Thanks to all who replied !

Just to let you know, I ran the re-load last night. Using your suggestion of increasing the transaction count (seemed obvoius after you pointed it out..although it should never hang the database). We went from 1 record per trnasaction to 50. Ran withtout a problem (no other parameter changes). Manadatory release 7.3.2.3 has been released in the states. We Canadains will have to wait a few ????.

Thanks again...........dy

In article <5816q7$p0d_at_newton.pacific.net.sg>, prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg says... <orginal post deleted>