Re: installing personal oracle 7.1 under windows 95

From: Mark Tomlinson <marktoml_at_juno.com>
Date: 1996/12/05

"Patrick Van Mil" <pvanmil_at_discoveryplace.com> wrote:

: Well, I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I haven' t asked it
: so here it goes:
:
: I'm having trouble installing personal oracle 7.1 under windows 95. It
: keeps complaining that win32s isn't installed but win95 shouldn't need a
: separate install of win32s (as the instructions in the manual state).
:
: Anyway, is there a version of personal oracle for win95?

Yes, 7.2 for Windows 95

: Is there a
: work-around for this problem.

Other than using the Windows 95 version, No.

             Mark Tomlinson

  My Opinions are my own.
(who else would have them?)