Re: In search of beta / eval copy of Discoverer 3.0 aka Odysseus Reporting tool

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/12/03

Don,

I did not see this available as a try-and-buy at the Oracle Store at www.oracle.com. You may want to contact your sales representative and see if they can provide it for you. It's an inexpensive product, and trust me, it is very impressive and very complete.

Joel

--
Joel R. Kallman		See Oracle products in action!!  http://govt.us.oracle.com
Oracle Government

Don MacTavish <Don.MacTavish_at_Cognos.com> wrote in article
<329CABEE.26C_at_Cognos.com>...