Please Help me.. for OTM (Oracle Translation Manager)

From: <Mensa.Toegiono_at_ho.ctcsd.citoh.co.jp>
Date: 1996/12/02

Hi anybody,
Please help me, I can`t continue to creating Base Module in OTM process. Following step I had done:

  1. Logon Sreen. Status: completed Logon in OTM main screen
  2. User Definition. Status: completed By using OTM Tutorial, I set following item: In "User Role Decscription" I was enter "UI translationonly" I am also did check mark for "Project Manager" and "Translator"
  3. Base Project Detail. Status: completed By using OTM Tutorial, I set following item: Project Name=PROFILE Language Name=AMERICAN by LOV Character Set=US7ASCII by LOV click Create button
  4. Create Base Module. Status: failed I set following item: Name=USER INTERFACE Type=Oracle Forms file by LOV Version=1 set by key board

Because I failed in step 4, so I can`t continue to the Translation.

My environment is
Server: SS20 Solaris 2.4
Client : Compaq Deskpro 4000 with Windows95 (japanese version) OTM : Ver 2.5.1 for Windows
Developer 2000: Rel. 1.2 for windows (US Version)

I will appreciate for your kindness.
Thankyou. Received on Mon Dec 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CST