Re: installing personal oracle 7.1 under windows 95

From: Scott Mattes <smattes_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/11/29

I just had to install Personal 7 to look at some data that was exported from the mainframe before we got off of it. I downloaded it from the Oracle Web page and when I started there were 2 versions - one for Windows 3.1 and one for Win 95.

Are you sure that you are installing the Win 95 version?

"Patrick Van Mil" <pvanmil_at_discoveryplace.com> wrote:

>Well, I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I haven' t asked it
>so here it goes:

>I'm having trouble installing personal oracle 7.1 under windows 95. It
>keeps complaining that win32s isn't installed but win95 shouldn't need a
>separate install of win32s (as the instructions in the manual state).

>Anyway, is there a version of personal oracle for win95? Is there a
>work-around for this problem.

>Thanks.

>Pat

Scott Mattes
smattes_at_erols.com

Don't support forced abortions -- boycott 'made in China'!

Check out the U. S. Taxpayers' Party at www.ustaxpayers.org

Watch your government employees at http://www.vote-smart.org Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CST